Wilkes Gymnasium, ca. 1989
File — Box: 11, Folder: 10
Identifier: Folder 10
Scope and Contents
Located at 274. S. Franklin St. from 1950 - 1988. Demolished in 1988 to make way for the Arnaud C. Marts Sports and Conference Center.
Dates
- Created: ca. 1989
Conditions Governing Access
Some files contain personal information of donors including addresses - these are restricted from public use.
Extent
From the Collection: 3.99 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English
Creator
- From the Collection: Marketing, Communications, and Public Relations Department (Organization)
Repository Details
Part of the Wilkes University Archives Repository
Contact:
84 W South St.
Wilkes-Barre PA 18701 US
570-408-2000
570-408-7823 (Fax)
ask.archives@wilkes.edu
84 W South St.
Wilkes-Barre PA 18701 US
570-408-2000
570-408-7823 (Fax)
ask.archives@wilkes.edu
